All products sold under the Division SoundInc. brand are backed by our 1-year warranty, except as limited or described below.
Division Sound Inc. warrants that all products are to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the warranty periods specified. During the applicable warranty period, DivisionSound Inc., as its sole obligation, will repair or replace any product, part or component covered by this warranty and sold after the effective date of this warranty, which fails under normal use as a result of a defect in material or workmanship.
Division Sound Inc. will repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the aforementioned product, part, or component with a comparable product, part, or component. Limited warranty only covers Division Sound Inc.provided products, parts, or components, and related repair work performed byDivision Sound Inc. Warranty begins on date of original retail purchase. Warranty is non transferrable.
Division Sound Inc. does not warrant:
• Failure or cosmetic deterioration resulting from normal wear and tear;
• Damages caused by misuse or abuse;
• Product used in commercial applications. Warranty only applies to normal residential use;
• Damages caused by incorrect installation, connection, accidents, exposure to extreme environmental conditions or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Division Sound Inc. and its authorized resellers.
Warranty is Void if:
· product has been used in conjunction with unsuitable or faulty equipment;
· product has been subjected to damaging signals, damaged in shipping, mechanical damage or any abnormal conditions;
· product has been tampered with or damaged;
· any thermal or mechanical abuse/misuse is detected;
· modifications or repairs have been made by an unauthorized person;
· product serial number has been altered, deleted, defaced or removed.
• Ensure normal and reasonable operating care and maintenance;
• Pay for shipment charges for product to service facility;
• Provide proof of purchase (retain your sales receipt with original date of purchase).
Division Sounds Inc. reserves the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured or sold. Should servicing be required, contact us to arrange shipment of any defective unit. Visit our website, divisionsound.com for more information. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE DISCLAIMED AND TO THE EXTENT THEY ARE LEGALLY REQUIRED,ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. DIVISION SOUND INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Landmark Series speakers are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for up to one (1) year from the date of original purchase.